Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 lb of Regular or Thin Sliced Bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Large Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 piece of Celery chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Minced Parsley.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cider Vinegar.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf step by step
- For the glaze mix all ingredients together and set to the side..
- Pre Heat oven to 350°..
- In a pan heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic. Cook them until onions are translucent and soft. Once finished set aside and let cool..
- Mix eggs, basil, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce, and milk in a bowl whisking them together..
- Add ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, parsley and onion, celery, carrot to the egg mixture. Blend well together..
- Lay out your bacon on a sheet pan or cutting board and make a square lattice out of it. Once finished baste with half of the glaze..
- Take the meat mixture and form it into a loaf form and place in the center of the bacon weave. Pull the bacon up and wrap the loaf..
- Cover a wire wrack with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Put on a sheet pan and baste with the remaining glaze. Bake in the oven for an hour or until thermometer reads 160°. Remove from oven and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Finished product!.