Black Iron Mexican Rice Recipe. Add tomato, frozen corn, oregano, and cilantro; stir to coat. Stir in black beans and salsa. Remove from the heat and stir in cooked rice until coated.
Black beans and rice are perfect when paired with grilled meats or served alongside Mexican or Cuban food. This Mexican Black Rice and Pumpkin Salad is packed with flavour. Honey and cumin roasted pumpkin, nutty sweet black rice, creamy avocado, spicy chilli, zingy lime and fabulous fresh coriander. You can have Black Iron Mexican Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Black Iron Mexican Rice Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Black Iron Mexican Rice
Ingredients of Black Iron Mexican Rice Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of White Rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 of Bullion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 4 ounches of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tsp Ground Cumin.
So many delicious flavours that make this salad a taste explosion. From Sprinkles and Sprouts #SundaySupper Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sharing our favorite Mexican rice recipe today! This Chicken and Black Bean Green Chili Rice Skillet is a healthy, quick and simple weeknight dinner idea!
Black Iron Mexican Rice step by step
- In a medium fry pan brown the rice with 1 Tbsp Oil..
- Add the chicken bullion cube too 2 Cup Water. Microwave 3 minutes..
- After rice is brown pour in the hot chicken broth, stir..
- Lower flame too low, add remaining ingredients, stir well..
- Add lid and let simmer 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed..
Mexican Rice Recipe If you haven't had this Mexican rice recipe before you are in for a treat! I am always looking for quick and simple weeknight dinners and this one I developed last week was a huge success. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Mexican rice is the anchor of many excellent Mexican spreads, and having recently posted our recipe for Chiles Rellenos, I'm back with the perfect Mexican rice to go alongside. I'm a big believer in the accoutrements that come with food—the sides, the sauces, the extras, the add-ons, the toppings—the trappings that make the dish a MEAL.