Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry Recipe.
You can cook Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry Recipe
- It’s 1/2 kg of Beef Fillet (chinese cut).
- It’s of Salt (as required).
- You need dash of White Pepper.
- It’s dash of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Meat Tenderiser.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tamarind Sweet Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spring Onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of and half cup Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum (cubed).
- You need 11 of ) 3 Green Chillies (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour (mix with 1/4 cup water).
Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry step by step
- In a bowl put fillet pieces add salt, peppers powder, ginger and garlic paste and mix well let it marinate for three hours. Pour fillet pieces on a tray and spread them, sprinkle cornflour generously. Toss the other side and sprinkle more cornflour till all pcs are covered well. In a nonstick pan add little oil and fry fillet pieces in batches, till nicely browned up. Remove in a plate and keep aside..
- Sauce: In a pan add 3 tablespoon of oil and keep on flame add garlic and ginger, saute add capsicum and green chillies stirfry it. Remove capsicum and green chillies in a plate. Add all chutney, sauces and chilli flakes and keep on boil as it bubbles add cornflour mixture and stir continously should thicken to pouring consistency. Add fried fillet pcs and fried capsicum in it and toss it will kind of dry up, remove from flame add chopped spring onions and toss. Serve hot!!.