My Chicken Salad Recipe. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This in my opinion is the best basic chicken salad recipe! I thought this was a fresh, basic chicken salad.
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe- Use leftover grilled chicken to amplify the flavor of the chicken salad. This version will be slightly less creamy since it will not shred as finely. Chicken Salad Sandwich- Serve any version of this creamy chicken salad on a bun or Keto bread for a delicious lunch or picnic. You can have My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best My Chicken Salad Recipe – Recipe: Tasty My Chicken Salad
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad Recipe
- Prepare 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
My mother used to prepare this chicken salad with grapes and almonds for an evening meal during the hot summer months. It's my favorite of my mother's chicken salad recipes. You can also serve it as a delicious but quick luncheon or potluck dish. —Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas This easy healthy chicken salad with Greek Yogurt and grapes makes a great chicken salad for meal prep. This recipe is also great or for easy lunches and light dinners.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
This Healthy Chicken Salad recipe is low fat, sugar free, gluten free, and can be either a Trim Healthy Mama E Fuel or Full Pull! You can use poached chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken from the deli. If you're poaching the chicken, let it cool before shredding. Crunchy romaine lettuce, cucumber and onion get tossed with an easy lemon-oregano salad dressing and topped with convenient rotisserie chicken, feta cheese and kalamata olives. It's hard to top a good chicken salad, especially when summer temps start to rise.