The Best Chili I've Ever Had Recipe. It's been in this location for a very long timeFamily owned they grow their own. It's even better when paired with a side of buttermilk cornbread! The Best Chili Recipe (Seriously!) While I've never entered it into a cook-off myself, so many of you who have tried this chili recipe have commented or e-mailed me that it's taken home first place and I don't even know how to express how.
First I ordered an Old Fashioned cocktail to start warming me up while I waited on a bowl of the best chili that I've ever had outside of my own kitchen! HOWEVER, my best is apparently the same as the best for a lot of you, because this recipe gets RAVE reviews. You guys have won chili cook-offs with it, had your chili-hating kids love it, and made XL batches to keep in the freezer all winter long. You can cook The Best Chili I've Ever Had using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best The Best Chili I've Ever Had Recipe – Recipe: Delicious The Best Chili I've Ever Had
Ingredients of The Best Chili I've Ever Had Recipe
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Other hot sauce of your choice- as hot or not as you like..
- You need 1 pinch of salt-to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper-to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Brooks chili HOT beans-large can.
- Prepare 1 can of Brooks chili MEDIUM beans-large can.
- Prepare 1 can of Brooks HOT chili mix-small can.
- Prepare 2 can of Stewed Tomatoes-small cans.
- You need 3 cup of Creamettes Elbow Macaroni- uncooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack or Colby cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of Fritos Scoops.
This was the best chili I've ever had! I knew I had to be there and make the best ever Chili recipe to impress everyone. Up until the cook-off, I've never made Chili. I don't even remember if I've ever tried it.
The Best Chili I've Ever Had instructions
- Brown the meat in a skillet over medium heat..
- Drain any grease..
- Reduce heat to low and add spices and hotsauce till blended in pan..
- In a large crockpot, add cans of beans and chili mix. Drain liquid from beans before adding. Include liquid from chili mix..
- Add to crockpot: stewed tomatoes with juices, seasoned meat mix, and dry macaroni..
- Set crockpot on high and allow to heat for 2 to 2.5 hours..
- Serve with Fritos Scoops and shredded cheese to taste..
Nevertheless, I love challenges and with a little research, I created one recipe that came out absolutely perfect from the first attempt. Hands down this is the best chili recipe I've ever had. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition. Feeding a crowd poses some challenges, but is also a lot of fun! Ever since then people have had a long running argument going on.