Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling Recipe. These pancakes were sweet and soft with the zing of pineapple. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire The pineapple and coconut flavors are subtle so you don't get overpowered by the tropical flavors. Place the pineapple rings sugared-side down in to the pan, leaving enough space around them to allow for the pancake batter.
Series Description: Pancakes are delicious for breakfast, lunch and even dinner if you so choose. These pineapple upside-down pancakes make both possible. But with these Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes, I can treat myself to dessert first thing in the morning in breakfast form! You can cook Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling
Ingredients of Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling Recipe
- You need of <Pancake Ingredients>.
- It’s 1 cup of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter Milk *OR 1/4 cup Yoghurt & 1/4 cup Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of <Filling Ingredients>.
- It’s 440 g of Canned Pineapple *net weight about 300g, drained.
- It’s 200-250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/2-1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice *depending on the sourness of the pineapple.
Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes are a delicious breakfast or brunch recipe featuring your favorite pineapple upside down flavors. This recipe uses a sheet pan to bake the pancakes in the oven, so. Pancakes with pineapple curd – something new for my taste buds. Honestly, I liked this combo a lot.
Pancakes with Pineapple & Cream Cheese Filling instructions
- Place Self-Rising Flour, Sugar and a pinch of Salt into a large bowl and mix. If you use Plain Flour, you need to add 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder and mix well..
- Add Eggs, Butter Milk and Water, and whisk well until smooth. This is quite thin and runny batter and it should be so..
- Make the cream cheese filling. Drain Canned Pineapple very well, cut into small pieces. Mix the pineapple pieces that are well drained, softened Cream Cheese, Sugar and Lemon Juice in a bowl..
- Heat a large frying pan (non-stick preferred) over a medium to low heat. Oil the pan very lightly OR you need no oil at all if you use a really non-stick pan. Lower the heat to low, cook about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface and the edges get cooked. Turn and cook for 30 seconds or until cooked through..
- Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter..
- Place the filling on each pancake and fold. Enjoy as they are at room temperature or after chilled in the fridge for a few hours..
I am sure all pineapple upside down cake lovers will definitely love this recipe! Serve pancakes with the pineapple topping. We love pineapple upside-down cake, so we took that love and turned it into pancakes! The brown sugar will make the bottom nice and caramelized, just like it would in the cake! Pineapple Upside Down cake gets a fun breakfast twist in these sensational and creative pineapple upside down pancakes recipe using Safest Choice Eggs.