Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free Recipe. Sorghum has a mild flavor and can be ground into flour for baking gluten-free goods. It can also replace barley in recipes like mushroom-barley soup. This classic, hearty meatloaf gets a gluten-free makeover with this easy, no-fuss recipe.
Raw Kibbeh or Kibbeh Nayeh is a quintessential Lebanese dish. It ia made by kneading together ground lamb or beef, bulgur, onion, spices and cold water. Fresh meat, no fat or gristle, and sparkling clean sterile blades are a must if you will eat raw kibbeh. You can cook Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free
Ingredients of Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free Recipe
- You need 250 g of ground turkey.
- You need 250 of ground lean pork or veal.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of ground almonds or walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (or more to taste) a.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Pine nuts (for garnish).
Enjoy this hearty beef loaf glazed with gluten free ketchup – a perfect baked dinner. You can top the meatloaf with your favorite gluten free barbecue sauce or just gluten free ketchup instead of using the glaze. Kibbeh is a traditional middle eastern dish that we made VEGAN using sweet potatoes and lentils and GLUTEN FREE using quinoa instead of bulgur. Learn how to make Kibbeh Meatballs with Spiced Yogurt Sauce.
Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free instructions
- Can be made into different shapes and decorated in various ways.
- Combine meat mints with finely chopped onion, quinoa and ground almonds.
- Mix spices in a separate bowl and add to the mixture with meat. Use your hands to mix in all ingredients evenly.
- Grease the pan with olive oil. Shape the meatloaf in your desired shape with your hands, sprinkling with water to smooth over. Put the meatloaf in the pan and decorate with pine nuts as desired..
- Heat up the oven to 200 C, cover the meatloaf with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 25 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meatloaf. Check whether meatloaf is done by putting a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, like in baking, meatloaf is getting Close to be done. Remove the aluminium foil and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes so that the top and pinenuts would brown. Take The Meat Loaf out of the oven and let it cool before serving..
This gluten-free meatloaf is perfectly spiced, juicy and tender with a sweet and tangy glaze topping. Gluten-Free Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite meals! (especially my oldest son) Meatloaf My gluten-free meatloaf recipe is super easy to make. It's perfectly seasoned and topped with a sweet. Gluten-Free Meatloaf doesn't have to be tasteless and dry. It can't be flavorful, moist, and delicious.