Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot Recipe. Stir together remaining cheddar soup with cream of mushroom soup. Top with onions and sliced fresh mushrooms. Special Tools Needed for Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops: The only thing you'll really need for these slow cooker pork chops is your slow cooker!
G/O Media may get a commission. Then form into a football-like oval shape and squirt more ketchup on top. Wrap in tin foil and place in Crock-Pot. You can cook Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot Recipe – How to Cook Perfect Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot
Ingredients of Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot Recipe
- It’s 1 1/4 of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of shake and bake mix.
- Prepare 1 of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 1/2 oz of canned mushroom.
Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. Perfect for Sunday dinner with your family this recipe for Crock-Pot Meat Loaf comes out moist and delicious when made in your slow cooker! This meatloaf crock pot recipe is easy to make. Just mix the basic ingredients, form into a loaf and cook.
Sandra Lee Smothered Meatloaf in crock pot instructions
- mix beef and pork.
- add shake bake and dry onion mix.
- add egg and mix.
- in separate bowl, mix milk, Cheddar cheese soup.
- lay hash browns on bottom of slow cooker.
- add meat mixture but don't let it touch sides.
- pour Cheddar cheese mix over.
- add fresh sliced mushrooms and onions to top.
- heat in slow cooker for one hour. on high. cook at low setting for six hours.
It always comes out perfect, not crusty or dried out. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning! Slow-cooks all day while you're at work. Spread ketchup on top of loaf. Change up your usual salad routine with Sandra Lee's stockpot mixed vegetable salad with avocado.