Crock Pot Chile Verde Recipe.
You can have Crock Pot Chile Verde using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Crock Pot Chile Verde Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Crock Pot Chile Verde
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chile Verde Recipe
- You need 6 of jalepenos.
- It’s 5 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 can of green salsa (big can).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 6 lb of pork stew meat.
Crock Pot Chile Verde step by step
- Season pork stew meat with basic seasoning. I used pepper, seasoning salt and garlic salt. Place in bottom of crock pot..
- Blend garlic, green onions, tomatillos, and jalepenos in blender. Add mixture over meat in crock pot..
- Add large can of green salsa over meat in crockpot. Stir everything together with big spoon. Make sure all meat is covered in blender mixture and green salsa..
- Add top to crockpot and cook on low for 8 hrs..