Peach Cobbler Recipe.
You can have Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Peach Cobbler Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Peach Cobbler
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Prepare 1 can of Peach peaches : sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Self-rising flour :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter : – divide it into 2.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar : plus 2 tbsp.
- You need 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350 F.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Mix the flour with 3/4cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together. Sprinkle one-third of this flour mixture on the bottom of this baking dish.
- Next pour the can of peaches along with the juice over this mixture. The juice needs to cover the peaches if its not add some water. Less later means a dry cobbler, and if the peach is swimming in the juice, you will get a soupy cobbler.
- Finally, top the peaches with the remaining flour mixture. Also, sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp of sugar and the 1/4 cup of butter.
- Bake 30-40mins until its brown and bubbly. Serve hot with some french vanilla ice-cream!.