American Chopsuey with Prawns Recipe. Veg American Chopsuey Recipe with step by step pics. American chopsuey is one of the most popular fusion chinese recipes that is made in india. Veg chop suey can be made both With Boiled noodles and Fried crispy noodles.
Enjoy this amazing chopsuey recipe at any time. American Chopsuey is a delicious dish prepared with crispy noodles and stir-fried vegetables. This is an Indian adoption of Popular American dish prepared. You can cook American Chopsuey with Prawns using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best American Chopsuey with Prawns Recipe – Recipe: Perfect American Chopsuey with Prawns
Ingredients of American Chopsuey with Prawns Recipe
- Prepare of For Marination:-.
- Prepare 500 gms of Prawns.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of For Gravy:-.
- It’s 1 of Yellow capsicum.
- You need 1 of Red capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Green capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Ginger Grated.
- It’s of Ginger Julienne.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of stems Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of For sauce:-.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Tomato puree.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 500 gms of Yellow Noodle (Boiled in salt water).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
American chopsuey represents the mix of Western and Oriental cuisines. American chopsuey is essentially sautéed veggies flavoured with sauces and thickened with corn flour. When served atop crisp-fried Hakka noodles, it makes a truly sumptuous treat that is both filling and tasty! American Chop Suey is an Indo Chinese dish which is available in all the Chinese restaurants in India.
American Chopsuey with Prawns instructions
- Firstly Marinated Prawns. Take a big bowl add prawns, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper & corn flour mix it well. Refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Combine all sauces in a small bowl. Tomato puree, tomato ketchup,chilli sauce, vinegar & dark soy sauce. Mit it well..
- Heat a pan & shallow fry marinated prawns. Fry for 8-10 mins on medium flame. Once it turns light brown remove it & place it on a plate..
- Use the same pan & saute ginger garlic, spring onion, onion. Sauté for a min or until it turns translucent. Add cabbage, carrot, yellow, red & green capsicum. Stir fry for 2 min vegetables. Add salt & sugar. Add prawns & stir fry on high heat 2 mins. Stir in the mixed sauce. Add 1 cup water & mix. Now lets prepare the corn flour slurry. Pour the corn flour slurry in the gravy. Stir continuously until the gravy thickens & turns glossy. Gravy is ready..
- Take a big bowl add yellow noodle & 2 Tbsp cornflour to coat noodles. Deep fry in hot oil till light brown & crisp..
- Pour the gravy on top of crispy noodle. American chop Suey with prawns is ready. Enjoy 🙂.
But in America, 'American Chopsuey' refers to a pasta dish made with Macaroni and Beef. Only God knows how the Indo Chinese dish got its name as AMERICAN Chopsuey. American Chopsuey is another one of those brilliant twists put to Chinese cuisine. A thick sauce loaded with mixed vegetables and chicken is poured over a crispy noodle nest with a fried egg sitting pretty on top. A quick one pot meal it is pretty easy to make once the prep is done.