Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare of Pancake Batter:.
- It’s 2 cups of AP Flour.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture:.
- It’s 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (not margarine).
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese room temperature.
- It’s 5 Cups of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk + 1/4 Cup if needed (I used nonfat milk).
Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture and stir on low heat until butter has melted..
- Set aside, you will need this for the pancakes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 dry ingredients to the Pancake Batter..
- Stir in the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter..
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined and you have batter consistency..
- On medium low heat, add a little butter to the pan and melt, then add some pancake batter..
- Spoon in some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture on top of the pancake batter in the pan starting from center and continuing with a circular design (think cinnamon rolls).
- Cook like you would a normal pancake and repeat steps for the additional pancakes..
- When plating, use some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture and spread on top opposed to using butter. It gives that extra drool while eating..
- Before or during cooking the pancakes, in a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese frosting ingredients and blend on medium high if using an electric mixer until there are no lumps..
- If you want to build muscle tone for the day, you can mix by hand, but an electric mixer is recommended..
- When pancakes are done, top with the cream cheese frosting. The frosting is rich so I only put the frosting on the top pancake layer, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can put the frosting on each layer. Trust me, your sweet tooth will be fully satisfied after eating this..
- Enjoy 🤪.